From Raymond Jennings III <raymondj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build / install hadoop plugin question
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:49:17 GMT
That's what I would normally do for a plugin but this has a sub-directory of "eclipse-plugin"
(and not plugins) and the files are all java files and not class files.  This in the hadoop
directory of src/contrib/eclipse-plugin.  It looks to me like it has to be built first and
then copied into the plugins directory?