From "Antonio D'Ettole" <coda...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop On Demand with different Resource Managers
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:47:00 GMT
Hello everyone.
I have a question on Hadoop on Demand. I know it works on clusters using the
Torque resource manager (I've installed Torque on a toy cluster and run HOD
successfully). I now might have the chance to work on a cluster which uses
the SLURM resource manager and I'd like to run HOD on it. The documentation
says that Torque is "supported out-of-the-box" but it doesn't say much about
using other resource managers. Does anybody have any experience with it
(ideally SLUM)? Thanks
Antonio