From Brian Bockelman <bbock...@cse.unl.edu>
Subject Re: where is the hdfs api doc?
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:47:11 GMT
Hey,

Maybe I'm just unimaginative, but I've always found that your nearest search engine has already
indexed the javadocs.  Just type in the class name; the only thing you need to double check
is that the returned result is from the correct HDFS version.

Brian

On Nov 19, 2009, at 12:35 AM, Y G wrote:

> i checked the src build.xml and i find that the hdfs api only included in
> the general public release unless ant javadoc-dev target .
>
> so for the hdfs developing, it needs to generated manually.
> -----
> 天天开心
> 身体健康
>
> Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
> "The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."
>
> 2009/11/18 Y G <gymitat@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi  bharath
>>
>> my version is 0.20.1
>> there is no  {hadoop-home}/docs/java/ dir.
>> and i can not find hdfs api in hadoop-0.20.1\docs\api\org\apache\hadoop
>> -----
>> 天天开心
>> 身体健康
>> Sent from Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
>> Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."