From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1st Hadoop India User Group meet
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:00:31 GMT
Sanjay,

Congratulations for holding the first meetup. All the best with it.

Its exciting to see work being done in India involving Hadoop. I've been a
part of some projects in the Hadoop ecosystem and have done some research
work during my graduate studies as well as for a project at Cisco Systems.

I'm traveling to Delhi in December and would love to meet and talk about how
and what you and other users are doing in this area. Would you be
interested?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Amandeep