From Tim Robertson <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Way to SSH to a remote Hadoop Machine
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 06:37:14 GMT
You could try the Amazon Elastic MapReduce
(http://aws.amazon.com/elasticmapreduce/)
This is Hadoop, and costs less than US$1 per hour for a small cluster
- you only pay for what you use.

Alternatively you could use the Amazon EC2 instances and run your own
cluster on their hardware also for similar $.  Cloudera provide good
Amazon images to do this.

Cheers
Tim