From Y G <gymi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.19.2 and Ganglia 3.1.3
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:12:00 GMT
in the metrics conf file you should use gangliaContext31 class which
supports ganglia31 new protocol.
-----
天天开心
身体健康
Sent from Nanjing, 32, China
Stephen Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."