From Y G <gymi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linux Flavor
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:20:22 GMT
we use centos 5 with pxe and kickstart to anto install os as well as
necessary lib and software such as gmond ,jdk, hadoop,bcfg2-client。

when manchine is ready,we have a bcfg2 config center machine to snyc all
config file.
-----
天天开心
身体健康

Stephen Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."