From "Bogdan M. Maryniuk" <bogdan.maryn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announce: Karmasphere Studio for Hadoop
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 05:03:47 GMT
On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Shevek <shevek@karmasphere.com> wrote:
> We're rather proud to announce an updated beta release of Karmasphere
> Studio for Hadoop, a cross-platform desktop IDE for developing,
> debugging, deploying and monitoring applications based on Hadoop.
>
> [ ... ]
>
> Download it all for free from http://www.hadoopstudio.org/ and have as
> much fun as we do!

I am wondering what does means word "free" in the "Install the free
beta and let us know how it works for you" sentence... Sounds like
"once it works for you, final release will not be free anymore" or
"free version will be very limited and to actually use it, you will
have to buy our binary result".

Scary...

--
Kind regards, BM

Things, that are stupid at the beginning, rarely ends up wisely.