From Bhupesh Bansal <bban...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Error in FileSystem.get()
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:07:58 GMT
This code is not map/reduce code and run only on single machine and
Also each node prints the right value for "fs.default.name" so it is
Reading the right configuration file too .. The issue looks like use of
CACHE in filesystem and someplace my code is setting up a wrong value
If that is possible.

Best
Bhupesh