From Dan Milstein <dmilst...@hubspot.com>
Subject First Boston Hadoop Meetup, Wed Oct 28th
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:59:22 GMT
'lo all,

We're starting a Boston Hadoop Meetup (finally ;-) -- first meeting
will be on Wednesday, October 28th, 7 pm, at the HubSpot offices:

(HubSpot is at 1 Broadway, Cambridge on the fifth floor.  There Will
Be Food.)

I'm stealing the organizing plan from the nice people at the Seattle
meetup, to wit: we'll aim to have 2 c. 20 minute presentations, with
plenty of time for Q&A after each, and then a few 5-minute lightning
talks.  Also, the eating and the chatting, and possibly the playing of
ping pong.

Please feel free to contact me if you've got an idea for a talk of any
length, on Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Hbase, etc.

-Dan Milstein

View raw message