From Huang Qian <skysw...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I assign the same mapper class with different data?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 01:37:42 GMT
I am a beginner at hadoop. I want to ask a question , how can I configurate
a job with two map task with the  same mapper class and different dataset?
For example, I want to sort the num from 1 to 100, then use one task to deal
with 1 to 50, and the other with 51 to 100, I want to control the dataset I
send to mapper. How can I make it? Can anyone help me ?