From yibo820217 <yibo0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in doCheckpoint: Connection refused
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:57:06 GMT

I solve this problem,in hdfs-site.xml,i add the following config

<property>
<name>dfs.http.address</name>
<value>namenode.host.address:50070</value>
<description>
The address and the base port where the dfs namenode web ui will listen on.
If the port is 0 then the server will start on a free port.
</description>
</property>