From Samprita Hegde <samprit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Ganglia with hadoop 0.19.0 on Amazon EC2
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 02:49:22 GMT
The ami-id I am using is ami-fa6a8e93. It is a Fedora distribution for i-386
.
To be precise this is taken from the console output :

Linux version 2.6.21.7-2.fc8xen (mockbuild@xenbuilder1.fedora.redhat.com)
(gcc version 4.1.2 20070925 (Red Hat 4.1.2-33))

I was looking into the Ganglia documentation in Hadoop wiki. It says we need
to install a patch inorder to get it working. I am not sure if this ami has
all the patched installed for ganglia.

Thanks!
Samprita