From "#YONG YONG CHENG#" <aarnc...@pmail.ntu.edu.sg>
Subject DistributedCache purgeCache()
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 03:20:02 GMT
Good Day,

I have a question on the DistributedCache as follows.

I have used DistributedCache to move my executable(.exe) around the (onto the local filesystems
of) nodes in Hadoop and run the .exe (via addCacheArchive() and getLocalCacheArchives()).
But I discovered after my job, the .exe still resides on the nodes. I have try using releaseCache()
and/or purgeCache(), but the .exe still on the nodes. Is there a way to remove the .exe from
the nodes?

Thanks.