From Jianwu Wang <jia...@sdsc.edu>
Subject Re: ask help for hsql conflict problem.
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:09:57 GMT
Hi Steve,

    Thanks for your info. I have to use hsql in my own java application.

    Now I worked it out by using another port for the hsql server in my
own java application. But hsql says one hsql server should be able to
work with multiple databases
(http://hsqldb.org/doc/guide/ch01.html#N1013D). Not sure it doesn't work
for me.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu@sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.