From Jianwu Wang <jia...@sdsc.edu>
Subject ask help for hsql conflict problem.
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:58:30 GMT
Hi there,

    When I have hadoop running (version 0.20.0, Pseudo-Distributed
Mode), I can not start my own java application. The exception complains
that 'java.sql.SQLException: failed to connect to url
"jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/hsqldb". I have to stop hadoop to start my
own java application. Both my application and hadoop use hsqldb. Does
anyone know why and can help me out of this problem?  Or tell me where
to look for hadoop hsqldb connection implementation, like which kind of
hsql server mode is used in hadoop and what is the default url of hsqldb
for hadoop? I looked into org.apache.hadoop.mapred.lib.db package but
didn't find any clue.

    Thanks in advance!

--

Best wishes