From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to retrieve the reducer output file names?
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:43:45 GMT
I'm not sure if that is possible. Would rather wait for someone to give a
more concrete answer.

However, I'm curious - what kind of application is it and why would you need
to know which reducer is giving out which file? Also, have you thought about
any other way of designing the application so that it can run independent of
this information?

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student
University of California, Santa Cruz