From Amandeep Khurana <ama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Run Multiple Map & Reduce Functions In One Job
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:39:29 GMT
You can create different mapper and reducer classes and create separate job
configs for them. You can pass these different configs to the Tool object in
the same parent class... But they will essentially be different jobs being
called together from inside the same java parent class.

Why do you say it costs a lot? Whats the issue??

Amandeep Khurana
Computer Science Graduate Student
University of California, Santa Cruz