From Guilherme Germoglio <germog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing contents of a file in a java object
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:57:21 GMT
Hello Raakhi,
Since mapreduce tasks are executed on different virtual machines across the
cluster, you won't be able to share a static map between them. However, you
could use a different approach. For example, you could use HBase (hbase.org)
to hold your objects during the execution of your program.

msn: guigermoglio@hotmail.com
homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/germoglio/