From prashant ullegaddi <prashullega...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No Space Left On Device though space is available
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 04:39:54 GMT
Are you using any space on local nodes? When we indexed 1TB on 8 nodes, we
were creating index on local file system and
then copying the same to DFS. It so happened that there wasn't any space
left. After that we started moving the index instead of copying it.
Everything worked fine.  Probably that could be a problem with your
application as well.

Thanks,
Prashant.