From Ravi Phulari <rphul...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Location of the source code for the fair scheduler
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:57:32 GMT
Mithila ,
   It depends on which version of Hadoop you want to work on .

If you want to work on Hadoop 0.20 then you should check out Hadoop 0.20 source code .

If you want to work on trunk then check out Hadoop mapreduce source .

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/mapreduce/trunk/ hadoop-mapreduce-trunk

Hope this answers your questions .
-
Ravi