From Mithila Nagendra <mnage...@asu.edu>
Subject Re: Start learning and using Hadoop
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:27:08 GMT
If you are trying to setup a Hadoop installation I would suggest going
through the article by Michael G Noll. Here's the link:
http://www.michael-noll.com/wiki/Running_Hadoop_On_Ubuntu_Linux_(Single-Node_Cluster)

<http://www.michael-noll.com/wiki/Running_Hadoop_On_Ubuntu_Linux_(Single-Node_Cluster)>
Mithila