From Erik Holstad <erikhols...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem getting scheduler to work.
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:27:59 GMT
Hi!
I'm testing out the FairScheduler and I'm getting it to start and the Pools
that I've defined in the pools.xml file shows up and everything.
But when trying to submit a job, I don't really know where to put the name
of the pool to use for the job. All the examples that I've seen are
using JobConf and I'm currently on 0.20. I tried to put the name on the
Configuration like:

conf.set("mapred.job.queue.name", "fast");
but just getting

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: java.io.IOException: Queue "fast"
does not exist

So, how and where to I set the pool to use for the individual jobs?
Erik