From Sugandha Naolekar <sugandha....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some issues!
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:58:05 GMT
Hello!

    I am planning to implement a DFS of that would work on the same lines of
principle as of HDFS but, with some extra features. Like as, Encryption and
decryption of data that would be transferred between remote client and
Hadoop cluster.

   I want to encrypt data before or while placing it in HDFS and then while
retreival of the same, vice versa should happen,i.e; decryption....

Can you please suggest me how to approach for the entire episode?

Regards!
Sugandha