From Christophe Bisciglia <christo...@cloudera.com>
Subject Announcement: Cloudera Hadoop Training in San Francisco (August 26-28)
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 02:02:16 GMT
Hadoop Fans, please pardon the short notice, but we wanted to let you know
that we are offering a 3 day training program at the end of the month in San
Francisco. There is a $300 discount for those who register before 11PM PDT
on August 20th.
Day 1: Hadoop Basics + Ecosystem and Deployment (data center, EC2, etc)
Day 2: Hive, Pig, and Data Processing Pipelines
Day 3: Advanced APIs + MapReduce Debugging and Optimization

You can see the full agenda here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/408826812

We are using a smaller space than usual, and as such, can only accommodate
20 people. If you do want to come, please take advantage of the early bird
discount by registering soon :-)

<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/408826812>Cheers,
Christophe

--
get hadoop: cloudera.com/hadoop
online training: cloudera.com/hadoop-training