From Chris K Wensel <ch...@wensel.net>
Subject Hadoop BootCamp in Berlin Aug 27, 28th (reminder)
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 23:14:26 GMT

Hi all,

A quick reminder that Scale Unlimited will run a 2 day Hadoop BootCamp
in Berlin on August 27th and 28th.

This 2 day course is for managers and developers who want to quickly
become experienced with Hadoop and related technologies.

The BootCamp provides training in MapReduce Theory, Hadoop
Architecture, configuration, and API's through our hands-on labs.

All our courses are taught by practitioners with years of Hadoop and
related experience in large data architectures.

** Professional independent consultants may take this course for free,
please email info@scaleunlimited.com to inquire.
http://www.scaleunlimited.com/courses/programs

Detailed information and registration information is at:

   http://www.scaleunlimited.com/courses/berlin08 (german) or
   http://www.scaleunlimited.com/courses/hadoop-boot-camp-berlin-en
(english)

cheers,