From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: tmpfiles and tmpjars do not get unarchived
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:34:32 GMT
Hi Zheng,
The DistributedCache.addArchiveToClasspath call is the one that makes it get
unarchived into the temp directory. By contrast, addFileToClasspath doesn't.
I don't remember the old-style command line flag to trigger this call...
perhaps -archives or something?

Worth noting that -libjars was recently changed from addArchiveToClasspath
to addFileToClasspath

Thanks
-Todd