From Chandraprakash Bhagtani <cpbhagt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does hadoop delete the intermediate data
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 09:19:24 GMT
Hadoop does delete the intermediate data after the job completes.
Jobtracker sends signal to Tasktracker to delete intermediate data
when the job completes.

The problem in your case might be some of your running job might not
have been killed gracefully or Jobtracker failed for some reason.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Prakash Bhagtani,