From Mac Yuki <mcmcay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to configure rpc time out?
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:00:57 GMT
Just to clarify, is this because each individual job is taking a while to
complete and therefore being timed out?  If this is your problem, you can
modify the property mapred.task.timeout in hadoop-default.xml.  This is
described as:
The number of milliseconds before a task will be
terminated if it neither reads an input, writes an output, nor
updates its status string.

Hope that helps.

Mac