From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cacti + Hadoop
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:53:17 GMT
We should take this up off list , common user is not the place to go
for support for my templates.

There is a lot of scramble going around 0.20. I targetted 0.19 .The
jmx objects have changed and the attributes inside them may have as
well. Call it progress :)

Unfortunately the jmx is a moving target. Cacti by its nature expects
those scripts to produce certain output columns if those attributes do
not exist the graphs will blow up down the line.

 In short, no I have not done any work with 20 yet. Little tweeks will
get it working. The templates probably need to branch in svn per major
version.

If you want to hang tight for a week I might build out a 20 cluster
for testing. If you want to send me a patch, even better. :)