From Miles Osborne <mi...@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Disk configuration.:1
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:07:56 GMT
we have 7.B T data nodes and soon will be getting 9 T nodes.

and the good news is that it all works well.  one wrinkle i've noticed is
that should a disk or two fill-up then the entire machine can get black
listed

(if you have smaller capacity machines then this is probably the correct
behaviour)

Miles

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.