From Stuart White <stuart.whi...@gmail.com>
Subject Native libraries for multiple architectures?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:19:28 GMT
My hadoop cluster is a combination of i386-32bit and amd64-64bit machines.
I have some native code that I need to execute from my mapper.  I have
different native libraries for the different architectures.

How can I accomplish this?  I've looked at using -files or DistributedCache
to push the native libraries to the nodes, but I can't figure out how to
make sure I link against the correct native library (for the architecture
the map task is running on).

Anyone else run into this?  Any suggestions?