From Enis Soztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop with db SQL Server
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:26:11 GMT
Probably, the MS SQL Server does not support LIMIT OFFSET constructs. In
which case, you can plug a MsSQLDBReader similar to the ones at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-716.

It would be very pleasant if you could open an issue, generate a patch
and attach it, so it is committed to trunk, thanks.

Enis Soztutar