From akhil1988 <akhilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for counterpart of Configure Method
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:31:03 GMT

Hi All,

Just like method configure in Mapper interface, I am looking for its
counterpart that will perform the closing operation for a Map task. For
example, in method configure I start an external daemon which is used
throughout my map task and when the map task completes, I want to close that
daemon. Is there any method that gets called at the end of the Map task and
can be overwritten just like configure class.

Thanks,
Akhil