From Tarandeep Singh <tarand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing CloudBase-1.3.1 release
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:57:53 GMT
On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 6:33 PM, zsongbo <zsongbo@gmail.com> wrote:

> How about the index of CloudBase?

CloudBase has support for Hash Indexing. We have tested it with our
production data and found it very useful specially if you want to index on
Date column and later want to query on specific dates or date ranges.

I have explained indexing in details here-
http://www.mail-archive.com/core-user@hadoop.apache.org/msg10708.html

In CloudBase-1.3 release, Update index was added so you can keep your index
up to date with data additions.

Let us know if you want to know more.

Thanks,
Tarandeep