From bharath vissapragada <bhara...@students.iiit.ac.in>
Subject Re: Running a MapReduce Program
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 03:50:53 GMT
The details provided in this page are not that clear . I am a newbie to java
, so please take the pain of explaining because .. i am not able to compile
the java code to make a jar file . It is giving many errors such as
"packages not found" . This means that there is some problem with the path ,
Classpath etc. Someone kindly explain

Thanks