From Raghu Angadi <rang...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: UnknownHostException
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:37:21 GMT

This is at RPC client level and there is requirement for fully qualified
hostname. May be "." at the end of "10.2.24.21" causing the problem?

btw, in 0.21 even fs.default.name does not need to be fully qualified
name.. anything that resolves to an ipaddress is fine (at least for
common/FS and HDFS).

Raghu.