From Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Runtime error for wordcount-like example.
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 23:02:51 GMT
You said the "folder" may_24 might be there -- but you need to provide the
full name of a class, not just a package. A folder denotes a package. So is
there a may_24.class file? Or is the main() method in some may_24/Foo.class?
If so, then you need to run "bin/hadoop jar hadoop_out_degree.jar may_24.Foo
(args...)"

Creating the jar using Sun's jar program should automatically insert the
necessary manifest.

What does 'jar tf hadoop_out_degree.jar' return?
- Aaron