From John Kane <john.k...@kane.net>
Subject Re-Addressing a cluster
Date Sat, 09 May 2009 18:51:33 GMT
I have a situation that I have not been able to find in the mail archives.

I have an active cluster that was built on a private switch with private IP
address space (192.168.*.*)

I need to relocate the cluster into "real" address space.

Assuming that I have working DNS, is there an issue? Do I just need to be
sure that I utilize hostnames for everything and then be fat, dumb and
happy? Or are IP Addresses tracked by the namenode, etc?

Thanks