From Aditya Desai <aditya3...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Hadoop API through python
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 04:07:36 GMT
Hi All,
Is there any way that I can access the hadoop API through python. I am aware
that hadoop streaming can be used to create a mapper and reducer in a
different language but have not come accross any module that helps me apply
functions to manipulate data or control as is an option in java. First of
all is it possible to do this. If yes can you please tell me how.

Thanks,
Aditya.

--

George Burns <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_burns.html>
- "Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in