From Starry SHI <starr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure nodes with different user account?
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 08:53:17 GMT
Hi, all. I am new to Hadoop and I have a question to ask~

I have several accounts located in different linux servers (normal
user privilege, no admin authority), and i want to use them to form a
small cluster to run Hadoop applications. However, the usernames for
these accounts are different. I want to use shared key to connect all
the nodes, but I failed after several attempts. Is it possible to
connect all of them via different account?

For example, I have 3 account: user1@server1, user2@server2,
user3@server3. After assigning authorized keys, I can use "ssh
user2@server2" without input the password. But when I start hadoop, I
was asked to input the password for user1@server2 (when I have already
logged in as user1).

Can my problem be solved easily? I wish to get your help soon.

Thank you for all your attention and help!

Best regards,
Starry