From "Puri, Aseem" <Aseem.P...@Honeywell.com>
Subject RE: How to configure nodes with different user account?
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 14:09:22 GMT
Starry,

	In ".ssh" directory you have to create a file "config" (without
extension) on every node.

Suppose server1 is your master and server2, server3 is your slave.

On the master (server1), in the "config" file and add the following
lines:

Host server2
User user2
Host server3
User user3

On both slave (server2, server3) nodes, in the "config" file and add the
following lines:

Host server1
User user1

Hope it works for you