From 신승엽 <mikas...@naver.com>
Subject input/output error while setting up superblock
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 08:50:34 GMT
Hi, I have a problem to use hdfs.

I mounted hdfs using fuse-dfs.

I created a dummy file for 'Xen' in hdfs and then formated the dummy file using 'mke2fs'.

But the operation was faced error. The error message is as follows.

[root@localhost hdfs]# mke2fs -j -F ./file_dumy
mke2fs 1.40.2 (12-Jul-2007)
./file_dumy: Input/output error while setting up superblock
Also, I copyed an image file of xen to hdfs. But Xen couldn't the image files in hdfs.

root@localhost hdfs]# fdisk -l fedora6_demo.img
last_lba(): I don't know how to handle files with mode 81a4
You must set cylinders.
You can do this from the extra functions menu.

Disk fedora6_demo.img: 0 MB, 0 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 0 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes

fedora6_demo.img1   *           1         156     1253038+  83  Linux

Could you answer me anything about this problem.

Thank you.