From Piotr Praczyk <piotr.prac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Number of maps and reduces not obeying my configuration
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 20:22:36 GMT
After a first mail I understood that you are providing additional job.xml (
which can be done).
What version of Hadoop do you use ? In 0.20 there was some change in
configuration files - as far as I understood from the messages,
hadoop-site.xml was splitted into few other... where the overriding settings
can reside.

Piotr