From Rasit OZDAS <rasitoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Web ui
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 12:11:30 GMT
Hi,

I started to write my own web ui with GWT. With GWT I can manage
everything within one page, I can set refreshing durations for
each part of the page. And also a better look and feel with the help
of GWT styling.

But I can't get references of NameNode and JobTracker instances.
I found out that they're sent to web ui as application parameters when
hadoop initializes.

I'll try to contribute gui part of my project to hadoop source, if you
want, no problem.
But I need static references to namenode and jobtracker for this.

And I think it will be useful for everyone like me.

M. Rasit OZDAS