From Tarandeep Singh <tarand...@gmail.com>
Subject How to submit a project to Hadoop/Apache
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:08:38 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone point me to a documentation which explains how to submit a
project to Hadoop as a subproject? Also, I will appreciate if someone points
me to the documentation on how to submit a project as Apache project.

We have a project that is built on Hadoop. It is released to the open source
community under GPL license but we are thinking of submitting it as a Hadoop
or Apache project. Any help on how to do this is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tarandeep