From Deepak Diwakar <ddeepa...@gmail.com>
Subject what change to be done in OutputCollector to print custom writable object
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 07:35:59 GMT

I am learning how to make custom-writable working. So I have implemented a
simple MyWriitable class.

And  I can play with the MyWritable object within the Map-Reduce. but
suppose in Reduce Values are a type of MyWritable object and  I put them
into OutputCollector to get final output. Since value is a custom object I
can't get  them into file but a reference.

 What and where I have to make changes /additions so that print into file
function handles the custom-writable object?

Thanks & regards,
- Deepak Diwakar,