From Ravi Phulari <rphul...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Add second partition to HDFS
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:23:21 GMT
Add your second disk name in dfs.data.dir .
Refer - http://hadoop.apache.org/core/docs/r0.19.1/cluster_setup.html

dfs.data.dir  =  Comma separated list of paths on the local filesystem of a DataNode where
it should store its blocks. If this is a comma-delimited list of directories, then data will
be stored in all named directories, typically on different devices.

--
Ravi