From Stas Oskin <stas.os...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No route to host prevents from storing files to HDFS
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:46:50 GMT
Hi.

2009/4/24 Raghu Angadi <rangadi@yahoo-inc.com>

> Telnet failure to localhost is expected and is unrelated since servers are
> not listening on it.
>
> What is the ip address of this machine?
>
> Try 'telnet different_datanode_ip 50010' _from_ this machine. What do you
> see?
>
> Raghu.

All seems to be solved, and works already, thanks :).

I do have a question. OpenVZ seems to create these entries to route data to
VN.

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
           all  --  192.168.253.45       anywhere
           all  --  anywhere             192.168.253.45

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Any idea if this can block the communication to Hadoop? So far it works.

Regards.