From Alex Loddengaard <a...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Problem with using differnt username
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:28:35 GMT
I don't think you can tell start-all.sh to log in as a different user on
certain nodes.  Why not just create the same user on the fourth node?

An alternative would be to start the fourth node manually via
hadoop-daemon.sh script.  Here's an example:

bin/hadoop-daemon.sh start datanode
bin/hadoop-daemon.sh start tasktracker

Those commands should be run on the fourth node.  This allows you to bypass
the SSH step that start-all.sh does.

Alex